[gmx-users] Erroneously documented [ settles ] directive

Berk Hess gmx3 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 20 12:53:15 CEST 2009

Hi,

The manual is incorrect, settle takes one atom index.
I guess this was wishfull thinking on my part.
Settle does use three atoms, I don't like the current format.
Also there is the hidden restriction that with domain decomposition
all three atoms involved in settle should be in the same charge group.

Berk