[gmx-users] CG Mapping section for g_fg2cg

XAvier Periole x.periole at rug.nl
Mon Oct 26 15:17:22 CET 2009

It is not clear what you actually want to do!

1- You want to generate a topology for MARTINI: follow
the tutorial, which I believe is clear.

2- you want to play with the reverse transformation. For a
protein I believe that there is a parameter file that contains
the CG-AA mapping. For other molecules you have to do it
your self by hand, following examples given in the workshop
would be the best ...