[gmx-users] CG Mapping section for g_fg2cg

Thomas Schmidt schmidt at bit.uni-bonn.de
Mon Oct 26 16:14:48 CET 2009

Dear Xavier,

well, sorry. I was on the wrong way. :-)
I'm trying to map a model from the atomistic scale into CG.
All the time I searched for a possibility to define atoms to CG-Beads. I
was confused because of the awk script "atom2cg" which simply puts out
only a couple of atom types that were not defined in the MARTINI ff. But
I didn't recognize that I already have a valid topology from "seq2itp",
which is runing very well, and don't need anything more.

Anyway, many thanks for your answer and time.

Thomas

--
Thomas H. Schmidt, PhD student
Computational Structural Biology