[gmx-users] Re: Inflategro for Coarse Grained

sunny mishra mishra.sunny at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 22:53:28 CET 2009

Ok. I guess that makes sense. If you say I can send you my system.gro file
(after catting the system as per our recent conversation) and my protein.gro
and lipid.gro files (In which the protein is inserted before our
conversation) and if you visualize that in VMD you will get more idea of
what I am trying to ask? Can I do that?