[gmx-users] PMF using umbrella sampling

Bob Johnson bobjohnson1981 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 16:45:35 CEST 2009

Can you use runtype=constraint in parallel? I switched to using
runtype=umbrella because I received error messages that the
constraints can't be run in parallel.

Also...yes...I switched up angstroms and nanometers...I don't know how
many times I've made that mistake and couldn't find it myself...

Thanks,
Bob