[gmx-users] t_trxframe speed units

aherz alexander.herz at mytum.de
Wed Sep 2 13:40:48 CEST 2009

I'm studying shear flow, so I exspect the two slabs to be pulled in
opposite x direction with the pull speed given.
Looking at pull.xvg the slabs are pulled apart with about 1.5nm/ps until
the box end (in x) is reached, then they jump back due to pbc. So this
is what I would exspect, exept that the speed is much too high.

hm..looking at the com speed vs time as per "g_traj -com -ov -n" for the
first diamond slab only,
the speed keeps increasing (see attached screenshot). Have I enabled a
non constant pull rate somehow??

Alex