[gmx-users] t_trxframe speed units

Berk Hess gmx3 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 2 14:00:37 CEST 2009

Ah, maybe now I understand the issue.
Are you pulling in x and are the slabs periodic in x?
That will not work, as the COM is not defined in a periodic direction.

If your slabs are very rigid, you might be lucky that it works
when you choose pull_pbcatoms for both groups that do not separate
more than half a box.

But this experiment is much simpler with a single diamond slab
and the deform option to shear the box.
You can get the force from the off-diagonal pressure element.

Berk