[gmx-users] Query regarding phosphothreonine parameters

nikhil damle pdnikhil at yahoo.co.in
Mon Sep 7 13:09:27 CEST 2009

Hi,
Thanks a lot for the suggestions. I have to simulate a system containing phosphothreonine; for which i need to include this residue in .rtp file of the forcefield which i m using (ffG43a1). For this purpose i require the charges and other values of the phosphate grp attached to threonine. I tried to imitate OPO4- from the gamma-Phosphate of ATP in ffG43a1 and tried to simulate the system. But bond constraints warning arises. So i thought my values are probably wrong. So now the question is how will i check if my values are incorrect or not ? Where will i get parameters for phosphothreonine residue ??

I hope i have made myself clear this time regarding the problem.

regards,
Nikhil