[gmx-users] RE: evb and mapping potentials

ggroenh at gwdg.de ggroenh at gwdg.de
Mon Sep 14 19:14:03 CEST 2009

>    6. EVB and mapping potentials (rsf)

Hi,

I do not understand your question, but what you try to do seems interesting.

This is how far I got:

If you have only two states to interconnect, the diagonal elements would
be the energy H(lamda=0) and H(lamda=1). The off diagonals then have to be
parametrized as a function of lambda? Would diagonalization then give you
the forces on lambda?

We have a version of gromacs which supports lambda dynamics, but I am not
sure if that's what you need?

Best,

Gerrit