[gmx-users] hydrogen on N (OPLS_241), zero sigma and epsilon

st y1gao at ucsd.edu
Tue Sep 15 20:45:36 CEST 2009

Hi Justin,

Thanks for the help!
I browsed the error website (did not know if before) and found that I should
use LINCS constrains instead of bonds for the polymer.
I have changed it and it runs well so far.
Thanks.

Stone Gao
University of California, San Diego
Center of Excellence for Advanced Materials
9500 Gilman Dr.
La Jolla, CA 92093-0416
y1gao at ucsd.edu
858-534-2027