[gmx-users] Re: 1-4 interaction between atoms in PBC mode

Darrell Koskinen darrellk at ece.ubc.ca
Tue Sep 22 06:03:07 CEST 2009

Hi Omer,
The atoms in question are part of a graphene sheet and are located at
two opposite ends of the box. They should not move as they are bound
inside the graphene sheet. The initial separation between these atoms is
19.678 nm, which is the same distance as in the warning message. So the
position of these two atoms apparently does not change from the
beginning of the simulation until the point at which the warning occurs.

Darrell