[gmx-users] 1-4 interaction between atoms in PBC mode

Darrell Koskinen darrellk at ece.ubc.ca
Tue Sep 22 06:33:00 CEST 2009

Hi Mark,
I did not have the statement "periodic_molecules = yes" in the .mdp
files. I only had the statement "pbc=xyz" in the .mdp files.

So, I added the "periodic_molecules = yes" statement to the .mdp files
and ran the simulation again. However, this did not appear to resolve
the problem as I received the same warning.

Please advise.

Darrell