[gmx-users] Visualization of .trr problem in VMD

shahid nayeem msnayeem at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 14:16:30 CEST 2010

Thanks alot I did solve visualization problem using trjconv. Is it o.k. to
use Berendsen thermostat for thermal unfolding of protein. I came across
literature saying Berendsen coupling does not gives accurate kinetic Energy.
I am using it and I am getting my protein unfolded. Am I right. Can I use
the trajectory obtained for thermodynamic analysis.
Thanks in advance
msnayeem