[gmx-users] Fwd: help

Mark Abraham Mark.Abraham at anu.edu.au
Thu Apr 8 06:39:35 CEST 2010

On 8/04/2010 2:22 PM, Sepideh Soltani wrote:

Please send one email, not three. If you learn how to use your tools
properly, you make a much better impression of being someone worth
someone else's time to help.

Please provide a URL. We can't tell what's a quote and what's your text
in the stuff below.

If you're using a metal ion, be prepared for problems. See
http://www.gromacs.org/Documentation/How-tos/Parameterization

Mark