[gmx-users] Re: converting parmbsc0 dihedrals to RB function

Alan alanwilter at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 11:29:50 CEST 2010

Hi Guillem,

Many thanks for your clarification. I was lazy to find out and remember why
psc0 was not ported to GMX by ffAmber previously and it was exactly because
what you've said.

And because I was not confident enough, I didn't implement that for acpypi,
which I believe does better than amb2gmx in general, so I would be glad if
you could take a look at it and if you could let me know which modifications
you did to amb2gmx.

I am taking plunge in this problem again and I'll try to come out with a
solution based in what you suggest.

Cheers,

Alan

--
Alan Wilter S. da Silva, D.Sc. - CCPN Research Associate
Department of Biochemistry, University of Cambridge.