[gmx-users] Time for equilibration

sonali dhindwal sonali11dhindwal at yahoo.co.in
Thu Apr 15 11:06:35 CEST 2010

Thanks for the answer,
My protein strucutre is a homology model,,on which i want to do the simulation. and the change in conformation after MD simulation is more than RMSD of 2 Angstrom, that too in  the active site of the protein
and you said that "Using position restrain on the heavy atoms of the protein first, and then on the Calphas is generally a goodidea."
How we can do this ??
and you also mentioned that time period could b increased from 100 to 500 ps, does increase in time will be helpful in not distorting the strucutre ?
Regards
--
Sonali Dhindwal