[gmx-users] Problems with g_energy

Gavin Melaugh gmelaugh01 at qub.ac.uk
Tue Apr 20 16:56:02 CEST 2010

Cheers Justin

Just to make sure then to run the simulation with -maxh to avoid the
24hr cut off I use the command:

mdrun -pd -s topol.tpr -maxh 23 (using 23 hrs to be overcautious)

then to restart:

mdrun -pd -cpi state.cpt
Do I have to use the  -append option in the above command to continue
writing to the existing files ?

Gavin