[gmx-users] Re: gromacs

Mark Abraham Mark.Abraham at anu.edu.au
Wed Apr 21 10:53:54 CEST 2010

These messages are characteristic of correctly-functioning GROMACS. This
is why using the test set is not encouraged. See
http://www.gromacs.org/index.php?title=Download_%26_Installation/Test-Set for
links with more information.

Also, why bother doing a fresh install of a GROMACS version that is more
than a year older than the most recent one? If you want correctness, get
the latest version :-)

Mark