[gmx-users] grompp error(Segmentation fault)

Arik Cohen acohen at biochem.duke.edu
Mon Apr 26 00:07:47 CEST 2010

In continuation with my previous e-mail, I'm sorry to continue bothering
you with this but after reevaluating, it seems that problem might just
be with the amber forcefield after all as I  manged to run grompp just
fine and to start the minimization by applying the OPLS forcefield(with
another OPLS compatible protein: bpti).
I'm still interested in running my program with the amber forcefiled as
to be compatible with other calculations being done in the group.
I would be most thankful for any suggestion you might have.

Thanks a lot

Arik