[gmx-users] comm-grps problem gromacs 4.0.4

Oliver Grant olymacfoogal at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 14:37:23 CEST 2010

Thanks for the help,

With center of mass removal option I thought my sugar would stay in the
center of the box. It does in the first simulation I ran however what I mean
by diffuse is that it leaves the box on one side and enters from the other.
There is nothing physically wrong with this but I'd like the center of mass
removal to keep the sugar in the center.

Oliver