[gmx-users] compiling GPU 4.5b2, CUDA_INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES function is undefined

Rossen Apostolov rossen.apostolov at cbr.su.se
Wed Aug 4 08:26:02 CEST 2010

  Hi Chris,

What Gromacs source code are you using? If you used the tarball from the
website, or any recent git revision you should have, e.g.:

$ cd gromacs-4.5-beta2
$ ls cmake/FindCUDA*
cmake/FindCUDA.cmake

cmake/FindCUDA:
make2cmake.cmake  parse_cubin.cmake run_nvcc.cmake

All those missing macros are defined in cmake/FindCUDA.cmake

Rossen