[gmx-users] compiling GPU 4.5b2, CUDA_INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES function is undefined

chris.neale at utoronto.ca chris.neale at utoronto.ca
Wed Aug 4 00:49:31 CEST 2010

It turns out that I can make the error message with
CUDA_INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES go away by adding the following text to
kernel/gmx_gpu_utils/CMakeLists.txt

MACRO(CUDA_INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES)
   FOREACH(dir ${ARGN})
     SET(CUDA_NVCC_INCLUDE_ARGS ${CUDA_NVCC_INCLUDE_ARGS} -I${dir})
   ENDFOREACH(dir ${ARGN})
ENDMACRO(CUDA_INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES)

## PS I'm not sure if the above is corret, but it does make the
warning go away

But then cmake gives the following error:

CMake Error at kernel/gmx_gpu_utils/CMakeLists.txt:34 (CUDA_ADD_LIBRARY):
   Unknown CMake command "CUDA_ADD_LIBRARY".

Is it possible that I am missing a library of gpu cmake macros?

Thanks,
Chris.