[gmx-users] Conformational sampling

nishap.patel at utoronto.ca nishap.patel at utoronto.ca
Mon Aug 9 22:48:17 CEST 2010

Okay so I tried to analyze the torsion using g_chi and g_rama for one
glycine zwitterion in water. for g_rama I didn't see anything in
xmgrace, and same for g_chi. I used this command for g_chi

g_chi -f traj.xtc -s gly.gro -phi -psi

When I run the command it says 1 residue with dihedrals found , 2
dihedrals found. But when I open the log file its empty and so are the
histo-phi/psiGLY.xvg plots. I tried using g_dih but it says:

Found 0 phi-psi combinations

I am not sure how to check for all torsion convergence for my glycine
zwitterion molecule. Am I missing something in the command line?

-Nisha P

Quoting chris.neale at utoronto.ca: