[gmx-users] ener.edr & -[no]aver

Vitaly Chaban vvchaban at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 18:17:07 CEST 2010

Also, is anybody aware of what the following option of g_energy performs:

-[no]aver    bool   yes     Print also the X1,t and sigma1,t, only if
only 1 energy is requested

If I compare the results of 'g_energy' and 'g_energy -aver', the
numbers are the same. Does it mean that g_energy print the averaged
values (between nstenergy steps) by default?

Vitaly