Re: [gmx-users] Check V for NVT‏

Rama G jujurama at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 14 00:39:32 CEST 2010

Thanks Justin,

but I did not find them, what I found are Vir-XY, YZ, XX,....
Are these the same as Box-X, Y, Z, or perhaps can be converted to?
Btw, I am using 4.0.7 version.

One more Q', I saw your great gromacs tutorial at VT, but I am kinda confused you
used both NPT and NVT in position restraint step,
while 'official' tutorial by JE Kerrigan only used NPT, would that affect the
final results? Sorry, newbie here.

Best,

Juju