[gmx-users] negative values of force

Samrat Pal psamrat10 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 14 21:29:54 CEST 2010

Hi Justin,
I the pullf.xvg file also, some values are negative. I am giving below the pull
code -

pull            = umbrella
pull_geometry   = distance
pull_dim        = Y Y Y
pull_start      = yes
pull_ngroups    = 1
pull_group0     = freeze
pull_group1     = pull
pull_rate1      = 0.01
pull_k1         = 1000

I have given pull_dim Y Y Y as I am not pulling in a particular direction. Is it
right?