[gmx-users] Re: NaCl

Vitaly Chaban vvchaban at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 10:31:46 CEST 2010

Dear Nisha P.:

The bond parameters can be easily derived from any ab initio
calculation you like, although this will not remove the issue that
such system is fantastic. By the way, what charges do you suppose to
put on the counterions of your crazy molecule?

What is your reseach task in fact?

Good luck.
Dr. Vitaly Chaban

P.S. The Moore's Law will not continue to hold. :-)