[gmx-users] essential dynamics

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 10:34:58 CEST 2010

Hi Pawan,

This goes beyond a few lines of explanation. Move away from the tools
g_covar and g_anaeig slowly ;) and do some more background reading on
principal component analysis. I've tried to explain it in my tutorial
at http://nmr.chem.uu.nl/~tsjerk/course/molmod/analysis1.html (which
will probably answer your questions) and there are many documents on
the internet describing PCA as a statistical tool.

Cheers,

Tsjerk