[gmx-users] carbohydrate parameters in ffG53a6

Rasoul nasiri1355 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 18:57:59 CEST 2010

For the sugar parameters you can use Glycam parameters
http://glycam.ccrc.uga.edu/documents/gl_params.jsp
After with specific script it can be convert to Gromac readable file:
http://www.gromacs.org/index.php?title=Download_%26_Installation/User_contributions/Other_software

I hope it would be useful for you.

Rasoul