[gmx-users] force constants for umbrellla histograms

Gavin Melaugh gmelaugh01 at qub.ac.uk
Fri Aug 20 17:57:57 CEST 2010

Thanks Xavier

Then does it matter how many times you vary it, and how large ? In my
sampling I have very good histograms up to 2 nm (force constant = 1000
kj/mol), above 2nm they are not. I feel I may have to use a force
constant of 500 for the next 3 or 4 windows, and even less again (ca~ 50
kj/mol) beyond that.

Cheers

Gavin