[gmx-users] pbc atom

Gavin Melaugh gmelaugh01 at qub.ac.uk
Tue Aug 24 15:38:35 CEST 2010

For the umbrella sampling I am not pulling in any direction I am just
applying the umbrella potential so that two molecules can sample space
about a give value of r0 (COM distance). Maybe I am confused but should
I not plot the absolute value of the displacement (modulus) as supposed
to the displacement along a given vector component?

Gavin