[gmx-users] pbc atom

Gavin Melaugh gmelaugh01 at qub.ac.uk
Tue Aug 24 16:20:00 CEST 2010

O.K thanks Justine I'll look at these files and see if there is any
weirdness.
Just to make sure that there are no cut-off artefacts. If I  set the
cut-offs to zero as in the following mdp file; that does mean that I am
considering all electrostatic and LJ interactions between the molecules?
and not including them at all. I assume the former given that there are
both electrostatic and LJ energy values in the log and energy files.

Gavin

title       = Pull test
cpp         =
include     =