[gmx-users] pbc atom

chris.neale at utoronto.ca chris.neale at utoronto.ca
Tue Aug 24 19:04:40 CEST 2010

Dear Gavin:

What happens if you replace your reference group by a single water
molecule and your pulled group by a single water molecule and run the
2.35 nm simulation again. Do you get the same two-peaked histogram?
What about if you use a system with a single water for the reference
and your regular pulled group?

You should not need to run 100 ns to get an idea about the shape of
that histogram so it should be a quick test. This is usually how I
figure things out -- see how much I can reduce the complexity and
maintain the problem.

Chris.