[gmx-users] pbc atom

Gavin Melaugh gmelaugh01 at qub.ac.uk
Thu Aug 26 18:12:16 CEST 2010

O.K Chris

Thanks for all your help. I am actually considering removing the
thermostat all together seeing as my system is quite small.
I have also started using gen_vel = yes (no matter how much I think my
system is in equilibrium). One quick question (perhaps its silly). When
you say the initial forces become the initial velocities; I thought the
initial velocities were taken from the velocities in the initial
configuration (taking into account that I do have velocities in the
initial configurations from previous simulations).

Cheers

Gavin