[gmx-users] [OT] Generate random coil protein conformations?

ms devicerandom at gmail.com
Sun Dec 5 01:12:03 CET 2010

Hi,

Sorry for the offtopic but my google-fu is apparently abandoning me. I
am looking for a fast way to generate random coil protein configurations
to use as startpoints for several simulations I'd like to do.

All I managed to find is:
- FOLDTRAJ which seems unavailable and discontinued
- the server at unfolded.uchicago.edu, which actual working part (
http://z-appserver.cti.depaul.edu/~unfolded/start.html ) seems
unavailable as well.

Anyone has working suggestions for that? I am quite sure there must be
such a package, yet I can't find it... dumb me probably.

cheers,
M.

--
Massimo Sandal, Ph.D.