[gmx-users] perl script for g_hbond

Olga Ivchenko olga.ivchenko at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 10:17:48 CET 2010

Dear Justin,

I ran you H bond frequency script and I got the following result. I am
understanding that the occupancy of H bonds is on the writeside, but somehow
in donor and acceptor column there is the residue name not atom type. I am
not quiet good iunderstanding my output. Please can you advice me on this?

#    Donor                    Acceptor                 % Exist.
                                                                    0.040
      LIG1            C1          LIG1            C2         0.680
      LIG1            H7          LIG1            H9         0.040

0.040
      LIG1            N3                                            0.360
      LIG1            N2                                            0.120
      LIG1            O2                                           0.040
                                                                       0.120
      LIG1            N1          LIG1            O2         0.120

0.040

0.160

0.040

0.040