[gmx-users] perl script for g_hbond

Justin A. Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Mon Dec 13 13:34:19 CET 2010

Olga Ivchenko wrote:
> Dear Justin,
>
> I ran you H bond frequency script and I got the following result. I am
> understanding that the occupancy of H bonds is on the writeside, but
> somehow in donor and acceptor column there is the residue name not atom
> type. I am not quiet good iunderstanding my output. Please can you
> advice me on this?

Something is very wrong with your input.  Probably your index file is incorrect.
  Have you read the requirements in the header of the script?  You can't pass a
standard hbond.ndx (output of g_hbond -hbn) to the script.  It requires that the
.ndx file supplied contain only the [hbonds_...] section.

-Justin

jalemkul[at]vt.edu | (540) 231-9080