[gmx-users] HBOND probability

Poojari, Chetan c.poojari at fz-juelich.de
Mon Dec 13 11:06:08 CET 2010

Hello Justin,

I wanted to find the probability of hydrogen bond formed between my peptide and water molecules over time. So I used your plot_hbmap.pl script.

As mentioned in the script file, my index file contained atom numbers only from the  [hbonds...] section, rest were deleted.

Heres my short output after running the script:

#    Donor                        Acceptor                   % Exist.
                                                                     0.004
      ALAA               N                                           0.004
      ALAA               N                                           0.016
      ALAA               N                                           0.012
      ALAA               N                                           0.008
                                      ALAA               O           0.008
                                      ASNA      OD1          0.012
                                      GLYA               O           0.008
                                      ALAA               O           0.008

Please can I know if this is the expected output from the script ??? if not please can I know what might be wrong in my input ????

Kind regards,
chetan.

Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH
52425 Juelich
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Juelich
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: MinDirig Dr. Karl Eugen Huthmacher
Dr. Ulrich Krafft (stellv. Vorsitzender), Prof. Dr.-Ing. Harald Bolt,
Prof. Dr. Sebastian M. Schmidt