[gmx-users] Question about COM-Pulling

chris.neale at utoronto.ca chris.neale at utoronto.ca
Mon Dec 13 17:41:33 CET 2010

The position of the reference group and the displacement of the pulled
group from the reference group should be printed (although perhaps
without the reference position if you are using absolute coordinate
pulling, which is not recommended anyhow).

If you want some better advice, please be more specific and include
cut and paste sections saying "I expected X at Y, but it was not in
the file Z.xvg". you should also include your pull-code .mdp options
and your grompp and mdrun commands.

Chris.