[gmx-users] Segmentation fault in g_hbond

Erik Marklund erikm at xray.bmc.uu.se
Sat Dec 18 15:40:44 CET 2010

leila karami skrev 2010-12-18 15.38:
> Dear Erik
>
> thanks for your attention.
>
> in version 4.5.1, when I use g_hbond -f .xtc -s .tpr -n .ndx -num -g
> -hbn, gromacs give me only hbnum.xvg with segmentation fault.
> when I use g_hbond -f .xtc -s .tpr -n .ndx -num -g, gromacs give me
> only hbnum.xvg without segmentation fault.
I'd like to see the actual output too, although it may not be ncessary
if I can reproduce the error myself.

> how to file a bugzilla and attach a tpr and xtc/trr? I don't know.
>
> size of xtc file is large, how to attach this file to list?

you could upload it somewhere and post a link to it.

> --
> Leila Karami
> Ph.D. student of Physical Chemistry
> K.N. Toosi University of Technology
> Theoretical Physical Chemistry Group

Erik Marklund, PhD student
Husargatan 3, Box 596,    75124 Uppsala, Sweden
phone:    +46 18 471 4537        fax: +46 18 511 755
erikm at xray.bmc.uu.se    http://folding.bmc.uu.se/