[gmx-users] g-dist

mohsen ramezanpour ramezanpour.mohsen at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 14:52:15 CET 2010

Dear Justin

WARNING 1 [file g-dist.mdp, line unknown]:
  Can only use nstype=Simple with pbc=no, setting nstype to Simple
WARNING 2 [file complex.top, line 39718]:
  Bad box in file complex.gro

Generated a cubic box   10.816 x   14.959 x    9.086
Warning: atom name 6439 in complex.top and complex.gro does not match (C18 -
H9N)
Warning: atom name 6440 in complex.top and complex.gro does not match (C6 -
H9O)
Warning: atom name 6441 in complex.top and complex.gro does not match (C11 -
H19)
Warning: atom name 6442 in complex.top and complex.gro does not match (H11 -
C18)
Warning: atom name 6443 in complex.top and complex.gro does not match (C15 -
C6)
Warning: atom name 6444 in complex.top and complex.gro does not match (H15 -
C11)
Warning: atom name 6445 in complex.top and complex.gro does not match (C17 -
H11)
Warning: atom name 6446 in complex.top and complex.gro does not match (F1 -
C15)
Warning: atom name 6447 in complex.top and complex.gro does not match (C16 -
H15)
Warning: atom name 6448 in complex.top and complex.gro does not match (H16 -
C17)
Warning: atom name 6449 in complex.top and complex.gro does not match (C12 -
F1)
Warning: atom name 6450 in complex.top and complex.gro does not match (H12 -
C16)

WARNING 3 [file complex.top, line 39718]:
  12 non-matching atom names
  atom names from complex.top will be used
  atom names from complex.gro will be ignored

besides I generated it as enzyme/drug tutorial.
besides C12 is in line 2 from the end of the page.
thanks in advance