[gmx-users] Nose-hoover T-coupling in REMD

ms devicerandom at gmail.com
Sat Dec 25 18:18:53 CET 2010

On 25/12/10 12:40, Qin Qiao wrote:
 > I'm not sure, since actually kinetic energy should have fluctuation,
and the
 > v-rescaling may suppress the fluctuation..

(PLEASE don't top post!!)

Well, the thermostat author, who I happen to know, says it generates the
right ensemble. :) I'm not an expert so I can't say if it's true, but if
you like you can read the original papers, linked here:

http://sites.google.com/site/giovannibussi/Research/algorithms#TOC-A-stochastic-velocity-rescaling-the

cheers,
m.

--