[gmx-users] g_analyze - negative parameters

Berk Hess gmx3 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 2 08:54:33 CET 2010

Hi,

Your data might have intrinsically strange time correlations,
but the chances are high that you have not sampled enough.
I would first also try the g_analyze of Gromacs 4.0, I have improved
some subtleties in the fitting weights there, which can help in certain
unstable cases.
But tau1 seems extremely long, or does your input have even longer times?

Berk