[gmx-users] H2 topology

011013021-Jyotsna 011013021 at bioinfo.sastra.edu
Tue Feb 2 04:23:08 CET 2010

Dear David,
Thank you very much for your help.
As per the literature am following , it is mentioned that
the bond distance used is 0.7 Angstrom. Where do I
incorporate the bond distance parameter in the topology
file? The problem am facing is that , I am not very clear
as to if the distance is between the two Hydrogen atoms of
btween the dummy atom and each of the Hydrogen atoms in
either side, in which case the total distance becomes 1.4
A.
When i mention the bond distance in the topology file  ,
should it be placed under Bond or constraint?

Thank you,
Jyotsna

Re: [gmx-users] H2 topology
David van der Spoel