[gmx-users] H2 topology

011013021-Jyotsna 011013021 at bioinfo.sastra.edu
Tue Feb 2 11:37:11 CET 2010

Dear Mark,
Thank you very much for your suggestions.
In the enzyme I am trying to simulate , I need to add 100
H2 molecules (H2+dummy).
when I tried adding H2 through genion , i came to know
genion supports only monoatomic molecules.
My aim is to replace 100 water molecules randomly by H2.
How should I go about it?
With warm regards
Jyotsna

  ,