[gmx-users] Hydrogen bond tutorial

Justin A. Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Tue Feb 2 13:07:18 CET 2010

leila karami wrote:
> Dear all
>
> I want to do Hydrogen bond analysis for my MD data (protein-dna
> interaction).
> If anybody know the tutorial regarding that, please let me know.
>
> Any help will highly appreciated!

Start with the manual and g_hbond -h, and come back with a more focused
question.  There isn't going to be detailed tutorials for every single task you
can imagine, but certainly with the references provided you should be able to
make a reasonable attempt at whatever analysis you're trying to do.  If it
doesn't work, then post what you're doing and what you want to be doing to get
some advice.

Justin A. Lemkul
Ph.D. Candidate
ICTAS Doctoral Scholar