[gmx-users] Restrained Molecule is Moving

Jennifer Casey jrcasey20 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 03:25:02 CET 2010

Thank you so much for your quick response.

I have attached my .itp, and .top files.  I think that the if statement was
originally in the wrong spot, but after changing in and running an energy
minimization, there is still some drifting - the Na+ moves to (0.566, 1.559,
1.586) from (0.486, 1.621, 1.621).  Maybe this is normal amount of drift?

Thanks again,
Jenny