[gmx-users] grompp in GROMACS 4

Matthew L. Danielson mldaniel at purdue.edu
Thu Feb 4 21:51:44 CET 2010

grompp in 4.0.7 doesn't use the -np flag anymore.  You don't need it.

In your example just do this:

grompp_mpi -v -f _ _ _

mdrun_mpi -v -f -deffnm -np

-Matt-

--

Matthew L. Danielson

Graduate Student of Medicinal Chemistry & Molecular Pharmacology
College of Pharmacy, Nursing, and Health Sciences
Purdue University
MCMP RHPH 504c
575 Stadium Mall Drive
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2091