[gmx-users] making topology file for infinite crystal

Justin A. Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Sun Feb 7 21:58:13 CET 2010

Vishal Agarwal wrote:
> Dear Justin,
>
> Thanks for replying. I guess it should be -O4 from the convention but
> have to look more deeply to figure out that.
> I am noticing a few more things in the ffG45a3.rtp, entries like +N in
> the bonds and angles section. Since there is no atom type N in the
> monomer, are these entries correct or another typo ?

Probably another typo, unless glucose suddenly contains nitrogen and no one
notified the scientific community :)  I would again suggest modifying the .rtp
entry (in a local copy of the .rtp file), modeled after ffG53a6.rtp, since it
appears to be more reliable.  There is no need to alter the [atoms] section, but
it appears some of the bonded directives need some work.

-Justin

Justin A. Lemkul
Ph.D. Candidate
ICTAS Doctoral Scholar