[gmx-users] making topology file for infinite crystal

Vishal Agarwal vishal.iitian at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 21:06:10 CET 2010

Dear Justin,

Thanks for replying. I guess it should be -O4 from the convention but have
to look more deeply to figure out that.
I am noticing a few more things in the ffG45a3.rtp, entries like +N in the
bonds and angles section. Since there is no atom type N in the monomer, are
these entries correct or another typo ?

Vishal